Broadband Services is an always on internet connection that is able to support various interactive services and has a capability of minimum download speeds of 256 Kbps.
Whether you are an individual user (@home) or corporate user (@work) Pioneer broadband services has only the best to offer. This means that the load on the connection is far less and a high-speed connection is always guaranteed.
- With Pioneer broadband you can choose from a wide variety of plans based on your requirement and budget.
- Pioneer broadband is a prepaid service so you can have a control over your monthly spends on the Internet.
- With Pioneer broadband you can enjoy best speeds as we offer a contention ratio of less than 30.
- You can renew your connection online and during renewal you can select any plan of your choice.
- Get double the bandwidth (plan) during night hours ( 12:00 a.m –6:00 a.m)
You can apply for a Pioneer broadband connection through the following means:
- Visit http://www.pioneer.co.in/bdband.htm and post your enquiry.
- Call customer care: +91 40 43435353
- E-mail us: email@example.com
Once you express your interest, a Pioneer business associate will contact you to confirm the order. You can select the plan of your choice and hand over the required documents and cheque/dd. Once this is done, you will be connected to Pioneer broadband by a Pioneer field engineer.
Absolutely, please call on us at +91 40 43435353 & fix up an appointment. Its very easy.
It takes 2-3 days for our technical staff to provide the broadband Services at your premises. You can call +91 40 43435353 for the follow-up of your order in case of delay.
One time registration/Installation charges will be Rs 500.However installation will be absolutely free for 3 months (or more) subscription.
Yes, if you have a router that supports this.
Your broadband connection is shared with tens – sometimes hundreds – of other users at your ISP before it is connected with the ISP's own links into the internet. During periods of high demand, which tend to be early evenings, this can cause congestion.
Ensure you’ve installed appropriate anti-virus protection software on your PC and verify that your software is always up to date.
PC to telephone VoIP services isn’t supported. However, VoIP PC-to-PC, such as Skype, MSN messenger or Google Talk, will work.
Yes, you can change your package, just call +91 40 43435353
Yes, you can request for shifting the broadband service to another location just by calling Pioneer helpline +91 40 43435353. (Conditions apply)
The service will be discontinued upon your request by calling at +91 40 43435353. You will need to clear any outstanding dues (conditions apply).