Pioneer eLabs Limited is an authorized Internet Service Provider, having its registered office at Pioneer Towers, Ground & 7th Floor, Plot No-16, Survey No-64, Beside Vennenberg IT Park, Software Unit Layout, APIIC,Hi-Tec City, Madhapur,Hyderabad.
Pioneer Broadband provides its services via fiber optic cables, which requires us to install and power a CPE (Customer Premises Equipment) at my premises. I accept this requirement and hereby accord the permission for installing this CPE box and give power for the same, so that Pioneer Broadband internet services may be installed and commissioned.
- Pioneer Broadband does the billing for its monthly packages once a month in advance.
- Pioneer Broadband does the billing for its fixed term packages (like Annual, Semi Annual etc packages) from the date on which package is activated till the date the package expires.
- At the time of subscribing to Pioneer Broadband data services, the subscriber is required to pay the following charges.
- Subscription charges for the entire package amount being subscribed to.
- Any other charges, as may be required, as informed by Pioneer Broadband sales staff to the subscriber.
- Pioneer Broadband subscribers are required to pay their bills immediately on receipt of the same, else the services may be disconnected without notice.
- Mode of payment by Customer would be Cheque/DD/Pay order drawn in favour of Pioneer Elabs Limited and payable at Hyderabad.
- Other modes of payment such as online payment through Credit Card, DebitCard, Net Banking etc., will also be made available to the customer from time to time.
- In case of online payment,You agree, understand, undertake and confirm that the credit/debit card details provided by you for making payments for broadband services through http://broadband.pioneer.co.in will be correct, current, complete and accurate and you shall not use the credit card/ debit card or any other bank account which is not lawfully owned by you. The aforesaid information provided by you will not be shared by Pioneer Elabs with any of the third parties unless required by law, regulation or court order or for facilitating and completing the subscription made by you.
Usage of Internet
- Pioneer Broadband services are governed by the rules and norms prescribed by TRAI and DOT and accordingly, Pioneer Broadband reserves the right to track the usage of its 'subscriber's and on demand provide the same to the authorized Govt bodies.
- As per our Fair Usage Policy, every customer is allotted a generous Fair Usage Limit. Usage over and above the stipulated Fair Usage Policy(FUP) Limit will result in reduced internet speeds.
Discount /Refund Policy
Pioneer Broadband does not entertain refund of any amounts that may have been paid by the 'subscriber', for an Annual / Semi Annual / Quarterly / Monthly. Only in case of non-feasibility of a new connection, refund is made by Pioneer Broadband. The time for a refund to be affected is 4-6 weeks. Pioneer Broadband provides service discounts in line with TRAI policy on the same, on a case to case basis, as needed. In case of Billing disputes, Pioneer Broadband 'subscriber's are required to email their specific concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org and the same will be addressed in 4-8 weeks, by way of a discount/ credit note passed in the account of the 'subscriber'.
The Internet contains unedited material, some of which may be illegal, sexually explicit, immoral or offensive. Pioneer Broadband is merely providing connectivity to the internet and has no responsibility or control over the contents of the internet or the individual's usage of the same. Pioneer Broadband is not responsible for virus/malicious traffic which may infect the PC/Laptop of the Pioneer Broadband subscriber, since Pioneer Broadband has no control over the same. You, the Pioneer Broadband subscriber, assume full responsibility and risk for the use of the services provided by Pioneer Broadband. The subscriber is solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all services, products and other information and the quality and merchantability of all merchandise provided through the internet access service offered by Pioneer Broadband. The services by Pioneer Broadband are provided on an "as available" basis only. Pioneer Broadband does not warranty that the services will be uninterrupted, error- free or free from viruses or harmful components.
Pioneer Broadband is not liable for any costs or damages that may arise directly or indirectly on account of your using the services provided by Pioneer Broadband, including any direct, incidental, exemplary multiple special punitive or consequential damages in any event including acts of god, lightning strikes, earthquakes, floods, storms, explosions, electricity fluctuation, fires and any natural disasters, malicious damage etc. Further, Pioneer Broadband does not accept any responsibility or blame for any loss (notional or otherwise) that you may claim to suffer on account of any deficiency or delays in the services provided by Pioneer Broadband. Pioneer Broadband also hereby informs the subscriber that their personal details will be provided to the Legal Authorities on demand, without any prior intimation to the subscriber.
Termination of Agreement
- Continued use of Pioneer Broadband services, constitutes acceptance of the terms of this agreement in its present form without exception and also includes acceptance of any future revisions to the same. If the 'subscriber' is dissatisfied with the services provided by Pioneer Broadband then the sole and exclusive remedy available to the 'subscriber' is to stop using the services and to terminate the Pioneer Broadband account, under intimation to Pioneer Broadband in writing. This does not absolve the 'subscriber' of any dues which remain and the same remains payable.
- Pioneer Broadband also reserves the right to disconnect the services to the 'subscriber' in case of any of a number of reasons, including but not exclusive to - negative address verification, non payment, violation of any terms of this agreement, usage of the service for any illegal or immoral activity etc.
Any disputes arising out of or related to this agreement will come under be under Hyderabad Civil Court Jurisdiction.